Application for membership.

Nickname(s) In-game : stelthii

Real name (optional) : Yiannis

Location (country) : Greece

Steam/Skype/Raptr : stelthii (Not using Skype or Raptr currently.)

Games that you play on : CoD4, CS:GO, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft (Some single player games as well from time to time)

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : Killhouse, Nuketown, Sniper only (Sometimes Crossfire too.)

GUID (only last 8-digit) :03089547
STEAM_ID : STEAM_0:1:81291097

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : That really depends. Probably ~2 hours per day is my average though.

Why do you want to join us ? : After spending some time in game with you guys and just browsing this forum, you seem very friendly and pleasant as a community which is the kind of community I'd love to join.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : Well, I'd like to say that I'm a friendly person, always willing to help other players and contribute in any way I can.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Yes, I had the position of counselor at WSG (lvl100). Also, I was a Trusted Player for amity (lvl30 or 40, not sure) and DW (lvl80) where I still hold that position.

Adittional info : I don't think I have anything more to add about myself. I wrote an intro the other day so you could read that if you haven't already. Also, well, as with everyone else who has been in this place before me, I really hope my application is accepted and I get to be a part of this wonderful community.

Tino, JillyJill, MAD eKs and 3 others like this

Nice app, good luck :))

Thank you, mate!

Best of luck with your application! :)

Thank you very much!

ask if you have questions about community and stay active

good luck!

That's very considerate and I'll for sure ask if I have any questions. Thank you!

Good luck stelthii] [/color]:)

Thank you, Tino! :)

Nice app. :) 

And good luck! Though u dont need it

Thanks, Finny, I really appreciate it. :)

Good luck

My thanks, Runny!

http://i.imgur.com/hmyBmAw.png

Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname.

Play fair, be active on our forum and servers.

Before continuing, you should read these posts :

and our current Servers's Rules : http://noname.zone/i...serverss-rules/

+ our current structure : http://noname.zone/i...ructure-duties/

For your information, you are a rookie member during one month and your tutor is @Bennoo

During this period, your tutor will show you, all what you need to know about our community, and will check all your actions.
Your acceptation will be final after this test period under the responsibility of your tutor.

If you have any questions, the leading staff will be proud to answer you.

Best Regards
Bennoo likes this

hrgSXhi.png