Greetings!

Some of you might know me already or remember me. For those that don't, my name is Yiannis and I come from Greece. I've been a long time CoD4 player and used to play competitively (some minor LANs/Scrims etc, nothing impressive tbh) but that's behind me and nowadays I just play some pubs to have a good time alone or with friends.

I'm an avid fan of video games and pc gaming has always been a hobby of mine along with video editing. So besides CoD4 there are a few other games I enjoy spending time on like The Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft (just started this one), Hearthstone, Overwatch, CS:GO and Black Ops II.

Also, I enjoy listening to some music. The genre I listen to almost exclusively is metal and some of my favorite bands are; Lorna Shore, Caliban, Thy Art Is Murders, Oceano, Aversions Crown, though I am open to music from other genres as well.

Other activities I like doing on my free time include reading books from classic authors such as Dickens, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Hugo and others as well as watching some movies/series when I discover one I feel like I'll enjoy.

Going back to CoD4, I've been playing on nN's killhouse server mainly for a good while now. Lately though, I catch myself playing more and more on your servers. For that reason as well as others, I've been getting interested in your community so I've been seriously considering applying for membership. However, I know that I don't really meet the requirements you guys have set so I decided to respect that and wait a bit until I at least have the forum presence/post count to show for myself. Therefore, I thought I'll start with a little introduction about me and in time move on with my application for membership.

I think I'll end this introduction here though as I've included everything I'd like. If you would like to know something about me that I haven't mentioned, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me a pm! I hope to meet you all and play some rounds/games together sometimes. Cheers!

Yiannis/stel'

Finny, Substanz, TracKz and 5 others like this

FInally! Nice inrto @stelthii my friend !Im happy you're joining us :) 

Thank you for the kind words, Mr. Thor!

Welcome to the forum, @stelthii! You wrote a nice introductionAs you're playing on our servers since almost the beginning, you can make your application nowAsk if you have any questions and enjoy your stay :)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Truth be told, I actually did spend a good amount of time on it. :P

About the application, is it really alright if I go for it? I'm concerned it won't seem "fair" to other members as I don't really meet all the requirements.

Welcome aboard man, from one metalhead to another :).

Excellent introduction as well and I wish you all the luck in applying when you do.

Many thanks mate! It's always great to meet people that share the same taste in music. Cheers!

Welcome to our forum and community @@stelthii

Happy that you made this step forward and will eb glad to see your application for membership soon.

Enjoy your stay and have fun

Thank you for the kind welcome, Substanz! Happy myself for finally deciding to make this step as well.

Nice introduction man, good and skilled player, got my ass kicked few times on killhouse :)) and welcome :D

Thank you, Walter! I remember as well that we've played some rounds on Killhouse. You're a great player too man.

Just wanted to thank everyone once more for a really warm welcome. I really appreciate it!

Finny and Puddingsbane like this

f**king beast in game and cool guy since he is from Greece hehe :D

Κάλη Ï„Ïχη ΓιάνναÏε. κάνε το apply Ï„ÏŽÏα άμα θες έχεις το οκ

See you in game man, looking forward to rek u on killhouse and cross ^^

Puddingsbane likes this

f**king beast in game and cool guy since he is from Greece hehe :D

Κάλη τύχη Γιάνναρε. κάνε το apply τώρα άμα θες έχεις το οκ

See you in game man, looking forward to rek u on killhouse and cross ^^

Haha, thank you, Runny! Maybe you will, since I'm bad at cod nowadays. :P

Runny likes this
  • 4 weeks later...