Your GUID :

Nickname when you were banned :
Admin who banned you :
Why you were banned :
Why you think this ban should be lifted :

http://i68.tinypic.com/9iu39f.jpg

First: if i was interested to be un-banned, i would have wrote my guid and other things. I don't care to be un-banned.

Second: there was and idiot (and i write it again: IDIOT becouse a player that has that behaviour is an I D I O T) that passed THREE games killing me with clays and nades with teamswitching. But i bet that to ruin a game to an other player is much better than to say that that player is an I D I O T. And not only yesterday, but always the day before.

Third: yesterday it was a 1 day ban. I asked WHY it changed. We didn't need to quote what i wrote, i remeber it really good. You could ask me to write what i wrote, as i haven't problems to repeat it.

Returning to 1 day ban: do you lag? You have to think about how many days to ban a player? You have to consult your mates? You do a meating at a round table and you speak about bad players?
- oh yes, SP_NR has been really bad! What do you think?
- Oh, i think you are right!11!! How many days you want to ban him?
- I thought 3, what do you say?
- nah, more!

- Well, i don't think you are right. I'm agree with him, 3 days is ok.

- Ok, let's say 3.

- Let's go on... Who is the next?

B A H

Fourth: yesterday i did... WHAT??

Fifth: if your friend protects so much Provo, must be becouse they are lovers. IT MUST BE SO.

Sixth: do you think i rage so much for nothing? It was OBVIOUS that Provo made something. But hey, he is an I D I O T, we have to help him.

Seventh: i've NEVER made problems on your servers. It's EVIDENT that if i rage, there is a problem and a cause.

Eight: bye bye Feldwebel, i loved to play with you. <3

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

I believe JillyJill has explained pretty clearly in the previous topic that such behaviour is unasked for in our servers ...

I understand your position, it's infuriating to be killed by nadeswitchers over and over again, however you could have reported them on the forums or posted in the shoutbox.

Riskboi has taken appropriate action in-game by giving you a one day cool-off. After this, JillyJill reviewed your chat-logs and permbanned you - your behaviour ingame seems to stink in general.

Personally, I would have done the same .. you had already received 3 warnings and a kick, we're not a kindergarten.

PS. This, including your previous topic, reinforces that the correct decision has been made .. up to Substanz to decide further.

Until that, recommend that you behave yourself on the forums.

Tino and Dettie like this

QmXjtKY.png