Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

4 years

- - - - -

5 replies to this topic

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

Power of stillness.

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.
hello brothers and sisters, I thought I should say that before I am 18 (28/1) ,thanks for everything,for having a great friends and family to play with. it has been 4 years since I first joined this lovely family and I am proud to be one of them. thanks, I love you so much. reptile/kenji

Substanz

Substanz

nN| Leader

• Administrators
  • 8,285 posts

And many other ones are coming ^^

Happy to see such fidelity and friendship

http://i.imgur.com/Gm3eMuy.png   http://noname.zone/substanz/images/sub-darkmessiah.GIF

ARI

ARI

• Admins
  • 169 posts
  • LocationMoon

nice to see u staying with family as u said we are family long live nN

You dont see Ghost its Me Ari :spook:
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
giphy.gif

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

Power of stillness.

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.

And many other ones are coming ^^

Happy to see such fidelity and friendship

it's 7 years now ^_^, I am loyal to this family till the last breath of my life. ♥ 

long live NoName

Runny

Runny

PROMOD TEAM ON CYBERGAMER :D

• Head Admins
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationAthens

getting gossebumps thinking sometimes its been 7-8 years since it all started for me

time flies

L6F5a3n.png9o85nvjd.gif

invalid

invalid
  • Forum user
  • 5 posts

I'm not posting this for membership stuff or anything, just letting you guys know what I'm actually feeling.

it's just awesome to see that you guys are so connected, I wonder how old some of you guys really are, it's a very new thing to me, like some of you are from 80s 70s maybe 40s ;)

And especially Substance, if I'm not wrong, that guy really put a great effort into setting all these things up and still managing them so perfectly. I would love to contribute to this community (I can do website things as well, PHP, asp).

Thank you, everybody, you guys are doing a great job!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users