Online reviews for Infinite warfare

They are hitting pretty solid numbers though, infinite warfare. Most of the reviews give 7 and 8's.Although I can not fully understand why, since they all say the multiplayer is the worst part of the game, which is in my opinion the key aspect of being a good game (for a fps shooter).

I must admit that I havn't played online multiplayer cod from MW2 onwards (I do have BO2 and MW3, but I only played zombies on the first one, and I hated mw3 so I stopped playing it).  But they say the compact maps are an advantage. I can't understand that since they say there is no use in sniping in Infinite Warfare, only SMG/Assault rifle. Meh. The singleplayer was for some quite fun, but others named it a 3-way replay (shooting, dogfight and something else).But.... seeing the reviews, even though they give out 7 and 8's. It's looking like one big replay of the past 3/4 CoD games with a galactical twist to it (which isnt btw used in the multiplayer) and a zombies which is fun for sometimes but can not compete with BO2 transzit.I'll probably stick with RL and the remaster :p

Bennoo likes this