Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Awesome moment

- - - - -

7 replies to this topic

Azeri

Azeri

Beer is love

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBudapest

Few days ago we were at a bar with my friends and the song linked below started playing. First I couldn't remember where did I hear it first. I was asking them if they have the same nostalgic feeling that I had. Today I realized it is the song played on mp_dr_meatboy. Now I feel so stupid and smart at the same time :D

Aaaaaaand I'm on the nostalgia train again back to 2009-2010 filled with the best of dubstep.

Click image for steam profile

JHif3CC.gif

JillyJill

JillyJill

nN| Inspired

• Administrators
  • 3,854 posts

i think i've heard it on another map too

giphy.gif

Bennoo

Bennoo

ex admin of a legendary clan. 2013 - 2017

• Forum user
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Drugs to my ears :(

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Badass

Badass

Boss Bad

• Head Admins
  • 665 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

haha meatboy :p

2l9h4yt.jpgthnx FalleN

Azeri

Azeri

Beer is love

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBudapest

Now I had to play a few rounds on deathrun :D The server was empty and few moments later we had a 4-5 people lobby there. Maybe I will try to play more frequently if I can :)

JHif3CC.gif

FiNMikeZz

FiNMikeZz

Sleepzor

• Members
  • 146 posts

Lihapoika!!

dem memories c:

Pulju.gif

Azeri

Azeri

Beer is love

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBudapest

i think i've heard it on another map too

Yep, just came into my mind which map is that. The one with the portal gun hidden on it, with the huge slide at the start. I forgot the name of it, maybe i can dig it up from my maps folder

Edit: Nope. Another map D: I thought it was mp_deathrun_death but it wasn't the one

JHif3CC.gif

Runny

Runny

PROMOD TEAM ON CYBERGAMER :D

• Head Admins
  • 1,109 posts
  • LocationAthens
I really gave al my years since 2010 in dr. I dont regret it. It has been a great mod amd made so many friends. The memories aee unforgivable.
I think first guy i met wad Razer :/ i feel so nostalgic when i hear songs that were used in dr. And tbh they are everywhere #revivedr

L6F5a3n.png9o85nvjd.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users