A few things with my PC

So where to start.I got a few computers at home. One of them is a microtower HP with an i3 processor and a build-in videocard (which is a bad one btw). Now when I connect it to any sort of screen, I get only a black screen. I tested the cable and that did work.

So I recently put a new (old) videocard in it, but it is still is black. Do note that I did not adjust the order of the videocard in the BIOS. But I am not sure how to do that, with this problem. 

So I think my motherboard gave up. But how do I know for certain.If that is true , I would like to buy a new PC. Specially since my laptop is not the best for gaming (I'd like to use it for school and other stuff), and the other PC  I normally play on, is actually my parents PC (that is the one with the new videocard)Furthermore, I have an SSD of 64 gb. The space of it, is too low to work with, so I am switching to another one. But are there any good SSD cloning sites/programs? Although, I think I just do a clean instal (got a way to get W10 on it).I got a budget of €1000 (I saved)

Try checking the transformers on the motherboard, if they look fat like they are going to burst that means your mobo is gone and you had a power surge that took it out. If you have a black screen and the other GPU in the slot, it should automatically set default GPU that works if your integrated graphic processor is dead. try changing the slots in which you plug in the graphics card and plug it in the other one. But if it's all black even then I'm afraid your motherboard is gone.

It's either the motherboard that died or you somehow managed to pull out a cable inside the case while in the process of installing the new card. Did you try disassembling the pc and rebuilding it?

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)