Take the battle to the sky with fantastical flying mount combat unlike anything you’ve seen before in Riders of Icarus, the new unprecedented action-adventure MMORPG experience that lets you ride and fight on the back of the realm’s most dangerous winged beasts… dragons. As a Rider with legendary combat abilities, you will explore a majestic world to tame, collect and train hundreds of different wild beasts as your very own mounts each with unique special abilities. Master the skills of aerial combat with other battle-ready heroes as you fight your way through an epic experience filled with massive boss battles by both land and air. 

Rule the Skies in Battle: Become a legendary Rider of Icarus and master wild beasts to rule the skies. Ride fearsome winged mounts into explosive aerial battles as you scorch the skies of enemy legions and protect mankind from an ancient invading evil. 

Collect Mythical Beasts: Explore fantastical lands filled with non-stop action and adventure to build your collection of mythical beasts. With hundreds of ground and aerial mounts to collect and train the sky is no longer the limit. Tame your destiny as you level up your mounts to become deadly weapons with special combat abilities. 

Explore an Epic World: Let your imagination soar as you coordinate strategic aerial strikes with other heroes of all classes, both from afar with devastating magic or up close and personal with the game’s action-oriented melee combo system. Descend to the battlefield using ground mounts and conquer theatrical boss battles to acquire treasures and experience to upgrade your mount and rider. 

Fly and Fight for Free: Immerse yourself in an action adventure free-to-play MMORPG where collecting wild beasts, riding combat-ready dragons, exploring an epic world and battling the most dangerous bosses with your friends is as FREE as the air you soar through.

https://youtu.be/8y4e5Z1LN2E

System Requirements:

MINIMUM: 
Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.3GHz or higher / AMD A8-5500 @3.3GHz or higher 
Memory: 4 GB RAM 
Graphics: GeForce GTX 260 (1GB) or better / Radeon HD 7670 (1GB) or bette 
DirectX: Version 9.0c 
Network: Broadband Internet connection 
Storage: 30 GB available space 
Sound Card: 16-bit Sound Card

RECOMMENDED: 
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or higher / AMD FX-6200 @3.3GHz or higher 
Memory: 4 GB RAM 
Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 (1GB) or better / Radeon HD 6870 (1GB) or better 
DirectX: Version 9.0c 
Network: Broadband Internet connection 
Storage: 30 GB available space 
Sound Card: 16-bit Sound Card

I'd say this game is somewhat similar to Runescape or Neverwinter. However, there's way more stuff you can do and the best part is taming freaking dragons lol. I played the game for about 2 hours and to speak the truth it was fun in my opinion. The tutorial is kinda bad as I had to figure some stuff out on my own but that's just because I tend to get lazy and dumb at some points lol.

The game has mixed reviews with a percentage of 58% being positive. I'd say it's worth a try.

Game is currently in open beta - free ofcourse. The game size is 18 gb.

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You got my attention, I am intrigued.

Question, pay to win or not? Because that's the game changer for me.

Some reviews show some complaining about the game being p2w. I can't really give you an answer to that but as far as i've played f2p, it's perfectly fine and fair. :)

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)