Your favorite games?

Let's share our gaming experiences!

Here you can post all about games you like, discuss and suggest to others. It's pretty hard to choose only one game from the best ones, so need to fill this topic with many names!

Add different screenshots and videos, it would be interesting to see what games we play ;)

Feel free

:nnftw:

Puddingsbane, l-S7-l and MAD eKs like this

hrgSXhi.png

One of the games i love is Wolfenstein: The New Order. FPS with alternate history and advanced technologies, gore and exciting gameplay. It also contains good story and music.

Is there anyone who played it?

I have played it before. Very long time ago though, and I don't remember much of it. I do believe it has multiplayer that was really popular back in the days, no?

Anyways, I am a big fan of strategy games.. one game I used to play a lot was called Armies of Exigo. The game is dead, but it is still played today. :(

It is mixed. Meaning humans, monsters, etc lol

JillyJill and Puddingsbane like this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am reallu a big fan of fps games which are played competitively like csgo cod4 promod and insurgency.

Tbh havent rly tried any strategy game but they doesnt seem to be far out of my range. Same happens for rpg games but i prefer to stick with fps ! At least for now.

I suggest u to try out insurgency. U cant imagine how similar it is to cod4.

JillyJill likes this

One of my all time favorite is Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Came out in 2004 and it was one of the best action RPG games. It puts you in a shoes of the vampire from one of 7 playable clans with each having their special powers and feats like Malkavian clan, the deranged lunatics of the vampire world (my no.1 to play with :D).

It's still pretty awesome and if you have a chance to play it, do so.

JillyJill likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I purchased Remember me on sale yesterday. The story takes place in Neo-Paris, 2084. Female Protagonist, cyberpunk, elements of parkour (linear). Combat system may seem complicated at first, but you get used to it fast. Camera always changes the foreshortening, but it let you watch the beautiful view of city. 

I wouldn't have bought this game for the whole price, but it's on sale and contains achievements, steam cloud, trading cards, controller support. If you're interested in such type of games, I may advise you Remember me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQNNlN0dTg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/228300/

Substanz, Bennoo and Batman like this

hrgSXhi.png

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered, Disciples 2 game. It is a turn based strategy game like Heroes Of Might And Magic but with more depth in the story and more darker than HoMM.

You can command one of 5 fractions in game - the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, and the Undead Hordes and the Elves. the gameplay is so immersive it will suck you in in a heart beat and wont let go. This game I strongly suggest to everyone who loves to play epic gems of the gaming world.

Posted ImagePosted Image

JillyJill and Bennoo like this
  • 1 year later...
  • JillyJill changed the title to Your favorite games?