Adventure Capitalist Review

Intro:

I have recently showed scruffs this game called "Adventure Capitalist", it is basically a game all to do with making money and numbers.

If you like the beauty of numbers, then you'll love this game.

Platforms:

It is available on PC, Android, Apple(Mac)/(iPhone)

What is it?:

You start of as a aspiring entrepreneur looking for a get rich quick scheme, what better way to start then selling lemons amirite?

No seriously, you really do start off by selling lemons, well not lemons but lemonade, because who doesn't love fresh lemonade? amrite?

Then you slowly progress until you become a millionaire, then a billionaire, then a trillionaire, then a.. Agg, that's it. A Quadrillionaire then a- fack it, you get the point. But the problem is, that no matter how much you progress through this addicting game, you never seem to have enough money. Because there never seems to be a point where you have enough money to do anything, everything seems to tally up and catch up to you. It's rather exhilarating. So you can sit back, eat your snacks and make more money than Lord Sugar can cube pancake.

How addicting is it?: 

Have you ever eaten a pancake drowned in maple syrup

Is there any scams, will they force me to buy stchuff i don't want: 

You can spend money on the game if you want to, but they were very intelligent in making this game. They never force you to watch any adds on the mobile version. Because what they do is add a priceless incentive to watching the add that will literally make you watch it, the people who made this game were geniuses in their money knowledge. They could easily sway a petty human to watch an ad without even trying. The game is completely free on PC and Apple Mac too. There are in-game purchases, but it's never really needed if your patient. If you're like MasterYI how ever, you would spend more money on the game then you would on the upgrades available in the game. 

My computer is poop, can i run it?: 

It's 2D. 

But my computer is 2D too!: 

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade okay? 

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/54eb913e6bb3f7e94785da71/adventure-capitalist-theres-a-new-iphone-game-that-lets-you-play-a-startup-investor-and-apple-keeps-promoting-it.jpg

Substanz, Bennoo and Azeri like this

lol, i started to play this when it appeared on Kongregate and then downloaded the android app when they released it. I haven't played with it since i factory reset my phone, but I had every single stuff on earth, almost everything had a golden ticket (or what) on it, and there were just random generated bonuses to the income booster. And then they dropped the moon, later the mars to capitalize. So I went there to make some money too >:D

It's hella addictive, I told my friend about it, he kept nagging me how to get upgrades fast :D One of the best time wasters

Click image for steam profile

http://i.imgur.com/JHif3CC.gif