How to become better a scoping on Cod4

Yellow

Sooooo, you know what happens when i join a promod server.

fiddleS1icks: Nah ur good bruh

Then next round its a 1 v 2 right. This fiddleS1icks guy be thinking he is a pro in this 1 v 2 situation. Strafing around like a baus, trying to hit those cheeky noscopes. But he misses every shot because he is trying to hard..

Like literally, watching people play scope when they have no discipline in their hand control is the most yuckiest thing ever.

Hand Control?

Ye, place your hand on your mouse, move your hand around, the mouse moves with your hand. i would consider that hand control, now a lot of people think that swinging your mouse around and trying to make your kills look like the next big faze video is a good thing. but it's not.

Start by limiting the amount you move your mouse, you don't want to be panicing at close range and start swinging your mouse like a mad man. Ensure that where you are looking or aiming is where an enemy could be... For example, if i think an enemy is at or near a door way, i would most definitely aim by the doorway. You should only ever move your mouse away from a potential enemys spot when you are sure he wont be there. (like a 1v1 situation).

Anyzwayz. 

That's hand control outa the way.

Let's move on to aiming at people.

An average human reaction time is like 270 or something, go test it.

http://i.imgur.com/VnS8Fzz.jpg

As you can see, mine is what ever that number is. (My pb is 230 something) What significance does this have with Cod4 scoping ya wonder right? Well basically. The instant someone peeks out of a corner. (There is many ways to this in cod4, you can strafe jump, you can sprint, or you can walk out.) You have to press the fire button. But unfortunately, no one can shoot so fast to the point that when the enemys arm is showing they can fire.  because that would require you to have some sort of trigger bot. Unsure what i mean when i say tightest. Take a Doorway, place a person to the right of doorway so his body isnt showing. Make that guy run out of the doorway, you need to ensure that your mouse is far away from the door way enough so that you can always get a clean hit with the scope, because if you're holding the angle super tight to the doorway, you most definitely miss. or you will have to throw your mouse to the side just to even attempt to hit the person flying out of the door way as if he is sonic. 

STILL HAVE NO CLUE WADAFUDGE im talking about.. Okokokok, let's use an example with csgo.  

https://youtu.be/763w3tx9olA?t=15s this is me holding an angle to my reaction time, (wide enough so my brain can register the person walking out, meaning i can shoot with perfect timing and hit them in the head) I hope that makes sense now.

So if your reaction time is worse than dubzys, hold the angles super wide, if your reaction time is as godlike as god's

REMEMBER, you dont need good aim with a scope because all ya doing is reacting to someone entering your scope's crosshair, REACTION TIME IS KEY. No seriously, you see that youngmoser guy. if he was a cod4 player, he would never miss a shot.