Rotu Server Need You

hell nN Admins members users...im big fan of Rotu and ican say istay play cod4 sometime because of my love to this mod thats why that i start to think about making some big changes on Rotu Server and I suggest to Sub to make Some changes and thanks to him for accepting My Suggestion by all the Way idont have many exprience on this mod and I really need your Help and Suggestion i want to focus on some Points with my Rotu First let me explain you Some information about Rotu Rotu Mod + information about it 

and what I / We focus on is the scripts

official mod project Thier is many bugs problem in scripts as creators explained becasue its source depends on many mod/games that isnot open source and this make some bugs on server we can use scripts files to make changes on main Rotu server and thats what im working on it .now its your Turn to help us .(whats ur Duty )please if u has any suggestion as Rotu fans or if u has any knowledge in coding (modding ) you can help us .changes contain 1- Rotu waves (too easy )2- Guns + players Special ( and what u suggest for players gun)3-game setting (like how many waves ,, number of turrets and barrels and prices .........)4-skins 5-admins + members command (new commands like revive + kill players zombies ,prestige ,kill zombies ,...........) only problem for me to test it is b3 im working on it now 6-vip menue (if i complete this i will work on it for members + admins ) only Feel Free to leave commentregards . 

MAD eKs, Runny and Mino like this