Prinkles Application

Nickname(s) In-game : Prinkles and Vanic ^ Prinkles ^

Real name (optional) : Jacob

Location (country) : Finland

Steam/Skype/Raptr : Steam ; Vanic ^ Prinkles ^ /-/-

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/thugsislife/

Games that you play on : CS:GO and a little CoD4 (CRACKED)

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : #3,#1 CS:GO and Nuketown Promod

GUID (only last 8-digit) : d322dd54 (I think) Full one : 7f7fb0c7efba52dbd4301ab8d322dd54
STEAM_ID : thugsislife

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : Depends on the day but average 2-4 hours per day.

Why do you want to join us ? : I'm looking for a team and this seems like a nice and friendly community and I'd like to contribute to this Clan / Community by helping people / reporting to admins about hackers and any rule breakers on the nN servers. :have a nice day: 

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : "I'd like to contribute to this Clan / Community by helping people (Some might already know I'm into computer technology, so helping with any kinds of issues with peoples hardware) / reporting to admins about hackers." I'm a helpful person / tell a admin if someone is breaking the rules in the servers etc.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : No.

Adittional info :  :miao: People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do - Isaac Asimov  :miao: 

Doge, Mrozy, Evinrude and 3 others like this

http://g.bf1stats.com/bf1s/pc/Leg1tBiltema.png

Hello Prinkles and nice of you to apply !!

Good luck on your application, it's great ;)

Check this :

The guidelines to be accepted :

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.
   Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.
   *GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. CS: GO players should post their steamprofile link. Your GUID is mandatory !

- Do not ask to become admin. We believe that it comes with trust and loyalty.

Nota : If you are going to be AFK/Inactive while the term of your application, notify a Head Admin or Leader. Or your application will be Suspended after a certain amount of time. Please make sure you meet all the Guidelines to be Recruited, and filled the Whole form correctly, Or your Application may be Suspended.

Hodarit likes this

Yeah i'm aware of the guidelines but thanks anyways :) I've seen some people posting their Application like 2 days before they have been active for 2 weeks so i thought why not. Not that I'm in a hurry :) @Mino

Evinrude likes this

http://g.bf1stats.com/bf1s/pc/Leg1tBiltema.png