Young metal bands

hello :)

I made this topic becuase i would like to know more Young metal bands! Like: Bullet for my Valentine or We came as romance etc...

If you know any cool bands then share them on this topic.

Send some links and write some titles!!! :D

With Regards and here is a link to a very brilliant song:) :

"So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters" ~ James Hetfield

Hard to say that Bullet for my valentine is a young metal band (1998), but if you are looking for really young metal, metalcore, heavy metal bands from first years of 21th century I would recomend Crown the Empire (2010), Bring Me the Horizon (2004) if you like metalcore/hardcore bands. If you are thinking about clear metal/heavy metal bands you may have problem to find them because those styles are 70s/80s/90s styles. It will be really hard to find any "clear metal" band now which won't be similar to those back then. If as a young band you take those from 90s I can put here almost all nu-metal bands like KoRn, Coal Chamber, Drowning Pool, Static X or Mudvayne and plenty more. If you are looking for something more melodic you can pick Eluveitie (celtic folk metal with a bit of pagan metal and melodic death metal), Nightwish or Lacuna Coil. I would like to write more, but I understand that not everybody have time and willingness to read this so if you want to know more we can continue this topic.

Puddingsbane and Substanz like this

Susceptibility to despair, disease, aging and death is universal. In the final analysis, we do not appear to be the architects of our own fragility.Jordan B. Peterson

DziÄ™ki Scoob! Im sure BFMV is 1998 but they have +/- 30 years old so they are much younger than hmm maybe Metallica or something like that but i know all this bands as you named so... if u know not that famous metal bands can u give me link or something ( sure we can continue this topic) :) Btw check this : 

Runny likes this

Awww ok then. Let me put everzthing i know together...

The easier way is to write them style by style so we can start for example with deathcore: Suicide Silence, Oceano, All Shall Perish,Parkway Drive, The Acacia Strain or From the Shallows.

Many of the deathcore bands are also metalcore or just death metal, everything depends on a song. Those are the bands I really like, not always because of the music, but because of the band "personality" which is sometimes even more important. Deathcore is a 2000s style so all of them are pretty young, metalcore is older but the way it looks like now is new.

The biggest difference between deathcore and metalcore is that metalcore is more melodic, so there is no problem for bands to be both. So we meet bands like August Burns Red, A Day to Remember (early) or Of Mice and Men.

From metalcore it's getting closer to hardcore, or post-hardcore (which is pretty close to punk and alternative rock, but metal tree is big and complicated so nvm) if we are talking about young bands. So here i strongly recomend for example Enter Shikari, Fightstar or Atreyu.

Sorry for the lack of knowledge, but I'm more 80s/early 90s metalhead and 70s rockman ^^

Generally you can try some young styles to find what you will like.

From post-hardcore, metalcore and deathcore to nu-metal, groove metal or even funk metal.

If you need something specific, I'm here ^^

Runny likes this

Susceptibility to despair, disease, aging and death is universal. In the final analysis, we do not appear to be the architects of our own fragility.Jordan B. Peterson

i know suicide silence and parkway drive. But i rly hate deathcore (sorry) ! :D I want to find new bands very similar to Metallica, Linkin Park or Iron Maiden (if u know what i mean) :D

So you are looking for new, young bands which are playing heavy metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden) or shit rock (sorry, but Linkin Park is looking like that now).

You mean young LP like Hybrid Theory and Meteora or new Pop LP cuz there is a big difference.

Young LP is something between nu-metal and rapcore and rap-metal. 

There are plenty bands similar to IM and Metallica, but still, not young bands. And it will be really hard to find those when music industry is looking for something new. No more for old sounds T.T

Yes! new heavy metal bands! .. and old/new "Linkin Park" bands :D Scoob i think u dont listen their last album "The Hunting Party" (its pretty cool album) :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09dziIwzxI

• 1 year later...