COD4 and Windows 10

Hello,

It's been 5 months my laptop is eager to update to Win 10.

Did you have problems with updating and playing COD4 ?

Like performance problems, compatibility, or profiles attached to cd-key ? I don't want to lose my profile (even though i made copies)

Thank you

My current OS is Win 8.1

I have windows 10 since august and everything works fine, but I recommend to format and do clean install. I had an fps troubles, when i updated it. After clean and install win10 my pc works fine. If you had an windows7 you could think about stay, but win8 I would upgrade immediately.

• 3 months later...

Same story as Mroz, I suggest clean install. I had Windows 8.1 Pro, upgraded to 10 and had fps problems. Just do clean install, and when done, make sure all your drivers are up-to-date. :) Other than that, I haven't had any trouble playing games. EDIT: I also found out that if you're using a laptop, "Power-saving Mode" is apparently a fix for fps drops. Or if you're an AMD user, if you downgrade to a older version of the driver, it fixes the fps drops, I think the driver version is 15.7.1.

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)