nN Forum Suggestion

i have Suggestion, how about CULTURE,HOBBIE/PASSION,MUSIC,MOVIES,SPORTS. is should Deletedand that's can be 1 place with new nameEverything And Nothingin this Sub Forum "Everything And Nothing" we can ask everything. but in this case players, still cannot Adv, and Break Several rules on forums rules (Adv,Insult,Direspect,Mocking)so in this topic we can sharing and etc about something.we can ask properly. and get best answer.i suggest this because i see in CULTURE,HOBBIE/PASSION,MUSIC,MOVIES,SPORTS. in this sub forum player very rarely use this.if we make this to become Everything And Nothing. that's maybe can make more usable.and that's maybe good for forum that's make short of sub forums :Dcan someone tell me why i cannot make A Poll ?or only admin can do that ? :/ im confusing :/ 

Runny, RCA, JJBKILLER and 1 other like this

Hello, EJA

We have sub forum General Discussion for such case. There you can open discussions about stuff - http://noname.zone/index.php/forum/17-general-discussion/

IRL forum (sport, movies etc) was opened recently, and it has not yet managed to fill with the content.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it

Substanz likes this

hrgSXhi.png

I like your activity here and courage to come out with fresh ideas.

Unfortunately I must disagree with this one.

Connections based on IRL knowledge would make the team stronger imo, so the section is a very good one I think, and should not be deleted. It is still empty because its a rather fresh one, so this is where you can help us, EJA!

Waiting to see your topics and posts there, so it would not be empty anymore and I will try to post there myself also.

Thanks for pointing it out tho, I've been planning to post there, but haven't kinda gotten to it. Will do soon now.

Evin.

MasterYI, SilenceNL, Runny and 1 other like this

I love it that you come with critical suggestions about our forums, thanks EJA!

I've made this suggestion also in our private section, but i guess i can just post it here for everyone to see:

As a suggestion, i saw a few new sections on the forums a few weeks ago, but they're still empty.

I'm a firm believer of less is more in this case, we decided to cancel a few empty servers since no one is playing, i think we should also remove the empty, or really inactive forum sections, just to keep the forum clean and alive where it should be.

I'm not saying that we should delete them, but IRL doesn't actually need a complete section of it's own, we can just merge a few of those subsections, and make the page shorter and the community bigger, instead of the page longer and the community smaller. 

Just my 2 cents.

JJBKILLER and Substanz like this

http://i.imgur.com/IZp2McL.png

- If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough.