• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coords of mesa  (X/Z):  -2700 1200

Coords of sand village (consisting of two houses, and 3 villagers) (X/Z): 273/-348     There is a farmer (fisherman, can you believe it, in the middle of the sahara??!!?) and 2 other guys. I made anot

The village jillyjil visited before has the coordinates 520/328 which is pretty close.   Be aware I have made a wooden fence around the village so that the villagers wont get eaten by zombies or other

I just connected to the server for the first time, and is it normal the devastated village ? A COD war happened there ? :D

Definitely not. Currently investigating what happened, and whether we can restore a back-up.

EDIT: I've banned the person(s) who caused the griefing. Unfortunately, there is no back-up (or plugin that made one) which is a fault on my and Substanz' side.

Any areas that were protected with AreaProtect and Lockette are fine (e.g. chests, doors, floors, etc.). We can restore the rest easily using WorldEdit. Installed a plugin that makes automatic world back-ups now.

QmXjtKY.png

Everthing is wrecked omg...He litterally destroyed everything from me. Stole my enchanted armour, my horses...He flooded my basemant so that around 20 piecies of boosting rail is gone forever. And around 100 pieces of normal rail.. That took almost all of my gold...All of my netherwarts are gone. Just gone.I have rabbits walking in my sheep farm, all my cow are killed, my horses are dead. I have a few animals downstairs, but far from what I used to have.My furnance is wrecked. That took a lot of clay.. My floor, house and outside can be fixed quite easily, but some things  as for example breeded super quick horses, netherwarts, really a lot of gold, my enchanted chain armour, and really a lot of clay are just gone forever...

The guy who did this must have taken hours to destroy all of this. It must have taken a hour before my house was ruined, but looking at QBD, jilly's and flurry s house, that would have been another hour or more.

He left VaN's and Acea's houses pretty much (besides a few things) alone. 

EDIT:

Oh ye my top floor was just totally gone. That was also the chest with my diamond armour...

Soem guys have been destroying some things again in minecraft.

Jilly's stable where her horse is, was partly destroyed. Someone broke my entrence to my area.Also a quartz block was placed in the hallway down (stairs)And jilly s horse was placed on my 2nd floor.... Which is quite impossible regaring that I have only a one block wide stairs going up..

My fence is destroyed, and my armour is taken....

And all of my cobblestone, dirt and gravel which was in the nonsense non-lockette chest.. 

My cats are killed AGAIN. Acea s horses are put in my house. My other armour (which was enchanted) is stolen. My enchanted diamond sword is stolen. My other house is broken as they placed acea s horses in it.

Some of jilly s stuff is stolen, and a sea lantarn is broken.