[Tutorial]How to Add all nN Servers to COD4 Favorites[Tutorial]

http://noname.izephyrs.co.uk/nncache.png

!!!!WARNING THIS WILL REMOVE ALL OF YOUR PREVIOUS FAVORITES ONLY DO THIS IF YOU WANT ONLY OUR SERVERS IN YOUR COD4 FAVORITES!!!!

This is a simple download and allows you to have all of our servers in your COD4 favorites with a few simple steps - Make sure COD4 is CLOSED!

1) Download the Servercache.DAT file from my website here --> iZephyrs UK noName Files

2) You will want to Copy / Paste the file from where ever you saved it to one of these two locations:

For Windows 8/8.1 Navigate to C:UsersUSERNAMEOFPCHEREAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)ActivisionCall of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

For Windows 7 and Earlier Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)ActivisionCall of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

3) Open Call of Duty 4 --> Join Game --> Select Source as Favorites

4) Hit Refresh List

5) Enjoy :)

I will update the server list when ever noName has set up a new Public Server, if I have missed a server just message me and I will add it to the list.

I do not own a Mac either have I ever used one so if someone wants to give me the file location so I can update the tutorial that would be great <3

--iZeph

http://i.imgur.com/NTdauHt.png

We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. - Maya Angelou

VISIT MY SITE FTW