Who is VooDoo!!

Figured,  should let loose a little. 

People know my Forum name and that I am Married (almost) to Pink. And that's it. So, guess I owe y'all a little more explaining. :DSo, I am Samarth, from India. I am 24 years old. I graduated in Computer Science (B.E.) And have a Diploma in Architecture. 

I like Gaming but not all that much, I stick to COD4 and a few other games including Fifa15, WWE 2k15, Battlefield2, Black Ops Zombies, etc etcAnd Clash of clans (On android) for past few months.. lol.. doing good at that too.. :PI am an opinionated person and can be stubborn and obnoxious, but its just reflex; no hard feelings. :PI usually don't judge a person or a situation based on someone else's words, I take time to go through all aspects and conclude based on my own thesis of things.

I am not particularly religious, but I do follow the religion I was born into (Upto some extents). 

I don't usually take a lot of advises or suggestions, I trust my own instincts and judgement. 

I may even be wrong on numerous occasions so far, and in future, but I will still stand for what I believe in .

^ That paragraph has a lot of I(s) in it. Which was going to be my next point; I am somewhat self centered. lol

Its not all about me, but most of the times it is.. 

The next one was the first point, but had to move it in the end. Sorry babe. 

I love Marissa, and I am thankful to have met her here. And we have big plans and dreams to get together really really soon. And hopefully, it will be sooner than we both anticipate. 

I am telling you all this because I don't want any of you to FLIRT with her. She is taken, forever. 

So, talk, have a conversation, joke around. But don't even think of being a Double Meaning Smart-A or Flirting with her. I have a few people that are close to me in this community, whom I trust blindly. Even if I don't always agree or even if I have arguments and Ignore some of them because I am too stubborn to initiate a peace treaty lol. 

@Avatar, , @Substanz, @Tino, , @Razer, @daniel, @desert*.. And the most imp @PiNK are the most Elite Friends I have. :D :heart:So if any of you idiots need anything ever, PM me any time of the day. I will of-course reach you when I have time because I am too awesome to give up my work and reply you first (Unless its my babe). :P :DThat is all I'd chose to, or all I can afford to let out in a Public Forums. Anything else, PM me or Give a shout.  

Have a good time here, and enjoy yourself.

Ours is a handpicked team of awesome people.. from all over the world. And still looking for more.. So, join the gang.Have a good day, Cheers!!VooDoo Out! ^^  (Almost forgot how awesome "Have a good day, Cheers!! VooDoo Out! ^^" felt to type.. xD)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Figured,  should let loose a little.  People know my Forum name and that I am Married (almost) to Pink. And that's it. So, guess I owe y'all a little more explaining. :DSo, I am Samarth, from India. I

I read this all and I kind of started having feelings for you now.Lol just kidding, welcome brutha <3 BJ :giggle:

Dem eyes , i got rekt   Welcome mah voodi

Dem eyes , i got rekt

Welcome mah voodi

PiNK and VooDoo like this

http://oi57.tinypic.com/33pa2qw.jpghttp://oi57.tinypic.com/qrymhx.jpghttp://oi57.tinypic.com/33pa2qw.jpg

:nN: http://cache.www.gametracker.com/clan/noname.zone/type-460x42_cborder-000000_ctop-000000_cbottom-484514_ctext1-F04B29_ctext2-FFE000_chighlight-FFCC00.png  :nN: