Want to start a new adventure ?

ok buddies,

first of all i want to thank you all for all your support after this sad conclusion within ar51.

As you are numerous to want to build something new, i'm your man.

Let's get started

All your suggestions are welcome, all together we will be strong.

ZODIVK, Flaccid, Doge and 14 others like this
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok buddies,   first of all i want to thank you all for all your support after this sad conclusion within ar51.   As you are numerous to want to build something new, i'm your man.   Let's get started  

CROSSSFIRE HC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much.  :)

Oh about that haha...   I stopped development for now. All I can say is that it has 3 traps so far, looks very nice & clean (CoD4 lighting has the potential to look beautiful) I also have a basic

And dr, minecraft, promod, and the others

http://i.gyazo.com/2c1af9a80239bc66229502c193adecea.png

Found a Hacker ?, Post a Ban Request 

Banned ?, Post a Ban Appeal 

Wants to become a Member?, Post an ApplicationBut first Read nN| Guidelines For Recruitment and nN| Application Format

Need any help don't hesitate to Contact me via xfire: xpinkpanther or via Forums or in game.

To start. We need all the good features from AR51. 

So first of all, we want YOU, as our leader and community co-ordinator.

We also need the community hierarchy within our new team, to know who belongs where (ofc there will be promotions)

We also need our rules, rules which you made us apply and adapt to. So that we ensure our communityt stays clean and respectful (both to ourselves, and to other clans/visitors)

Moreover, we need to find a new name for our team, and change our usernames. Remember, this is a FRESH start.

As for the servers, i think you're still in OVH right? And from google adsense, money shouldn't really be the problem. Ofc, we will only open a couple of servers, and when the time comes and if the community arises and expands, so will our servers.

I will edit my post should i find something to add.

Thank you for this opportunity,

~Z