consider the case

Your GUID : 2310346615188104946

Nickname when you were banned : NGLSHMNN
Admin who banned you : qbd
Why you were banned : "multihacks"
Why you think this ban should be lifted : I don't use cheats. I have faceit anti-cheat for cs: go, and I would not like to get banned on faceit because of public cod4... I am 27 years old, of which I play 13 cod4. the desire to play with cheats is long behind me. if someone has questions, I can record the gameplay geforce experience, camera of phone

It looks sketchy meanwhile id like to see some more gameplay. Some prefire wallbanging indicates thats there is no wallhack but the later ones do, the deagleshot could be a lag thing for sure but also really looks like no recoil. A more leanghty clip would really help.

/L27

Thelegend27, Call911 and Finny like this

Old man writing a storm.

I'll agree with L27, no recoil in a couple situations is existing, kill at 1:50 stinks a bit, I haven't seen enemy during the video probably UAV. Can't tell have no sound.

iGeJAaF.png

"The Art of war is simple enough.

Find out where your enemy is.

Get at him as soon as you can.

Strike him as hard as you can,

and keep moving on."

Ulysses S. Grant

I've always said he used some kind of snap hax,

I've spec for some time while his gameplay is hard to judge some legit and some plain hacks, I wouldn't say it was wh he uses but some kind of esp hack, prefire without Uav is another one of my concerns when spectating him, I couldn't care how long you say you have played the server no one would be that spot on with the spawn riff, I 100 percent believe he should be banned, but I would also accept other admins opinions and views on him.

Call911 and Substanz like this

4Os2zcH.png