I N V A L I D Application

Substanz

I don't want to disturb you in your life moments but i cannot leave my tutor hanging like this and make it even worst.

I thought i shouldn't be doing this but i have given much time to my thoughts and made a conclusion which suits this community.

I respect you and your decision Substanz.

But more importantly i respect concerns of people close to you and many other members to whom i've given some creeping vibes. Saying that now we all are alright doesn't make things alright, and it's still visible and now your decision gave me creeping vibes about what happened behind the curtains.

I know this community is full of devoted and skilled people and nice admins so this wouldn't make any difference if you just let it go. I'll find my ways to contribute while staying as a forum user and you already knew that.

Moreover i don't like the green color around my name I hope it will be fixed to blue soon so i can login into my account here. Until then I would like to invoke my fifth ammended right to stay shut up and out.

Thank you call911 and others

Maybe it will sound weird for you, but we all experienced one time something through our deep foundations and you know what, we shared it together and progressed on the way ! no hard feeling, just a way of being, trying to express ourselves commonly and to let it known to the other about it, freely.

Let you a try and give us a chance ;)

Ayubowan ♥

Foxy<3 and Vishant like this
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF