Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

End Generation Broken (Minecraft 1.16.1)

Best Answer QuickBreakdown, 14 July 2020 - 02:55 PM

Thanks.

We might reset the end and/or nether once a more stable version becomes available.

Go to the full post »

4 replies to this topic

REDSXGHT

REDSXGHT
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationKolkata

Endship generation broken, endcity spawns are also less than the average , we can barely get a endcity with ships within 5k radius. but the city i found the endship was cut in half and the endcity was fully untouched.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/M7tcDVQ.png[/img]

Posted Image

BlazedReality

BlazedReality

BlazedReality

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationIndia

M7tcDVQ.png

Posted Image

:nN: VerY RarE :nN:

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 907 posts

If the world isn't there correctly then there is another bug in 1.16.1 Vanilla jar which causes this.

If you reconnect and the problem is still there, then I'm afraid we must await a fix from Mojang and regenerate the end.

signature.png

REDSXGHT

REDSXGHT
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationKolkata

If the world isn't there correctly then there is another bug in 1.16.1 Vanilla jar which causes this.

If you reconnect and the problem is still there, then I'm afraid we must await a fix from Mojang and regenerate the end.

well i tried to reconnect but it is still their, well i have given the co-ords u can check too :)

Posted Image

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 907 posts
✓  Best Answer

Thanks.

We might reset the end and/or nether once a more stable version becomes available.

signature.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users