server rules need posted on servers

Hey guys and gals!! its good to see the server full all the time however there is STILL a problem with players who do what they want,i can name about 5 regulars like Crip,profeesor and many others that are ALWAYS spawncamping and spawnkilling...nobody knows the server rules and MOST players are not going to go to the website to see what the rules are...there are a ton of players who are constantly breaking the rules because they dont know what they are...why cant you have a script that shows the rules in game like every 5 mins or so to help eliminate all this chaos? and i have seen on many many servers,if u camp for more than 2 minutes you will recieve a warning that you have to move..for the most part foxxy is always in game to help monitor and kick players that need it and she should be given higher status for all her hard work!! keep up the good work folks and i hope to see this clan flourish and continue to bring fun to the players of the Call of Duty world!! take care and all be safe!!  Dave (thuggy)

Roohansama and Blitz like this

wow Irish? welcome man ;)

In my opinion (which i'm sure nobody has asked for) a script would spoil the entire game-play for normal players, the reason I play only on nN servers is their minimal server interactions. Other servers with their scripts seems little disturbing to me.

however, giving admins some extra rights would def. help, but I see nN prefers quality over quantity, all admins earns their rights by building trust on the nN network, slowly and gradually. However I would say that they really work hard to maintain this community. They'll leave you a meaning-full reply shortly regarding your query.

cya.

Hello,

Rules can be read ingame by using the !rules command. Admins may choose to show these rules to all players or a specific player as well.

Regarding anti-camp script we decided not to use it since it brings a lot of challenges other than just time constraints. We have a specific guideline for admins to define what camping is and when players should be kicked.

Unfortunately we can't have admins online 24/7 so if you encounter an extreme case you can report it here and we can see what we can do about it. Other than what INVALID said, I have nothing else to add.

Vishant, Blitz and Call911 like this

QmXjtKY.png