Application For Staff/Member By GeoSial

Nickname(s) In-game :GeoSial

Real name (optional) :Waji_ul_Hassan

Location (country) : Pakistan/Punjab/Khanewal

Steam/Skype/Raptr : I Don't Have

Games that you play on : Minecraft

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : nN| Minecraft | Vanilla | v1.15.2 [Cracked]

GUID or STEAM_ID : I don't

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : About 5-6 Hours per day and 30-35 per weak

Why do you want to join us ? : I wanna join cuz the community is good  and the main purpose of  joining is to help people in game and to handle the behaviour of people in game

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I have very knowledge about game commands and game stuff also know many plugins stuff .......  I can bring you my attention ....... I have only one talent that is playing games xD

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Yeah i was in JingoCraft server as Co - Owner and the server is now closed

Adittional info : Bored due to Lockdown ! :) :) 

Runny likes this

Hello,

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your application. I'd like to underline for future applicants that you cannot apply for staff member.

The normal procedure is that you will apply for clan member and over time with trust you may join an admin position. This helps us ensure quality over quantity.

Thanks and see you around

GeoSial and Badass like this

QmXjtKY.png

Thanks for your support you guys are really good i remembered a topic A time ago I was owner in cod mw2 almost 4-5 admins of my staff were jealous that why I am getting more admins so they rejected all the application in short I mean people are jealous that why others are coming like me but in this community I saw no one like that I will be glad to join this and waiting for the decision Thank You again

Foxy<3, Scrappydoo and Vishant like this