Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Censor/Scruffs Introduction

- - - - -

1 reply to this topic

Scruffs_

Scruffs_
  • Forum user
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEarth

Hey Everyone. My names Censor or for short Matthew. I am an old Deathrun Player. I used to play a lot in the day and am just now coming back to it. I just wanted to introduce myself letting everyone know who I am. Just know that I am a casual player and I'm getting back into being active everyday. I used to be nN| Censor and now I'm here to make it official again because I loved it here :) and yeah here I am back and active again. I applied my first time in 2016 or 2017 I think so it's been 4 years since then! but now i'm back and better than ever! I am currently 18 years old bout to graduate from High School and going into Computer Science. I am the biggest Gaming Nerd and I am getting back into COD4 as I have said. Hope ya'll will accept me back :)

Finny

Finny

nN|Sisu

• Admins
  • 1,142 posts

Hello there nice to meet you 

Have to say we already have Scruffs as server admin here :)

ODQXIel.png?1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users