Since the relaunch of the Minecraft sever we've received some feedback that has now been implemented.
Below is a list of changes.
- Shops are now available in-game. It allows players to buy/sell items to each other. The main currency is emeralds and the 'high currency' is diamonds. |
You can decide for yourself whichever you want to ask for your items. Full page of plugin information: https://www.cursefor...ins/shopkeepers
- Night skip is now available. At least 30% of the players must sleep to skip the night.
- /ignoreclaims command is now available to Admins and above.
- /tps command is now available. You can see the ticks per second of the server.
List of known issues:
- Command completion doesn't always work.
- Book explaining commands must given to new players manually be admin.
Players should be able to access this themselves either by command and/or receiving it upon joining.
- Player is not moved to User group after /register command.
- Some /help pages are incomplete.
Thanks for your suggestions and we hope to see many more.