Hello, i'm new here and i like this server. However there are a few things that have bugged me alot. First of all, why the heck is martydom allowed? It doesn't make any sense and it's the lamest thing ever. Second of all, helicopter off??? What on earth is going on here? Anyways if those things could be changed i think it would make everyone happy. Thanks.

AeroPuma likes this

Hello,

As I may guess you mean our Crossfire HC server.

All weapons and perks are allowed here because we let out players a freedom of choice of their own play style. Helicopter is removed in order to prevent abuse on camp and killstreaks.

We have players who come on this server for years, because it's loved by many people. For this reason we don't see any necessity to make some changes, however we have another Crossfire server which has perks restrictions and heli: 51.255.25.199:28970.

But I must say that making such complaint when you have 10 connections and already 7 penalties for bad language & abuse towards others isn't a good way to introduce yourself.

P.S. Spamming in our shoutbox won't help neither.

Scrappydoo and CaphallO like this

hrgSXhi.png

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I have no idea what you mean with "10 connections" as I only play from 1 PC... about the penalty's, I didn't mean to harm anyone but when you get killed all the time by martydom it just frustrates me. Anyways thanks for the other server link, ima try it out.

EDIT: I tried it out but I can't see any players on it, is there an issue with it or do people just prefer the other server...

Btw i just found out i'm banned until tuesday... is it possible to remove the ban?

AeroPuma likes this

And why shouldnt we allow martyrdom, but allow 3x grenades? Pure randomness, no we allow all perks.

Well I forgot to mention them alongside other things like grenade launcher aswell... but martydom was my main concern. i checked out the other server but it's empty all the time, leaving me no other choice than playing on HC

AeroPuma likes this

10 connections refer to the amount of times you have connected to that specific server, or in other words, the amount of times you have played on there. Crossfire HC without helicopter is one of the top ranked servers on gametracker, while heli allowed one is empty most of the time. I think that makes you understand that people prefer having heli disabled. If not, then the heli enabled server would be top and not the heli disabled one. Just a bit of logic here ;). Regarding the ban, no, we don't remove bans unless it's proven to be a mistake, and in your case, according to your chat logs, it doesnt seem like a mistake. So, watch your language or the next ban might be a bit longer ;).

Ps: we all understand that frustration and the heat of the battle on the game might produce strong emotions that might lead us to swear, however you can visit http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5653-nn-serverss-rules/?p=11569 this link to see or rules, and try to avoid breaking them. If you feel mad about someone using martyr, just say it out loud, but not at the chat or you might be punished again as I said earlier, for a bit longer this time

JillyJill, Substanz, Call911 and 1 other like this

No fancy image here. Don't ask why!