Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 4K Gunfight Gameplay

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By QuickBreakdown
      Substanz and me beat IW best time of 2.48 by -14 sec.

In this mission one player can man a helicopter to provide air support and the others play on the ground.

Maximum four players but we finished it with two :)

Could have been even better if I didn't take the wrong route at 00.40

• By QuickBreakdown
      Managed to tag all the crates solo and complete this operation.

Spec ops is currently one of the hardest modes due to infinitely (badly) spawning enemies and veteran difficulty.

In case anyone finds trouble with this operation, I included timestamps for everything in my pinned comment.

PS. Sorry, haven't gotten into editing yet :)
    • By QuickBreakdown
      Hey guys,

It's been a while since a post of me on MW and I've been having some fun playing it (after a pretty bad launch).

Meantime I have gotten a new GPU which is NVIDIA based, so the two clips below are recorded with shadowplay in 1440p60 and RTX on.

• By QuickBreakdown
      As you might know by now, I'm closely following the news related to MW and I'm sharing the most important
      stuff with you right here! So, first the PC launch trailer. Ready to go dark?

Great. Below is a map of when the game releases per time region

Preloading for PC users will start on Battle.NET launcher 22 October 19.00 CEST (or 5 PM UTC+0)
      This will give you plenty of time to load up the game, ready to go when it releases.

Full source: https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-10/Get-Ready-for-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-PC
    • By QuickBreakdown
      According to Activision there will be no lootboxes, but instead a battle pass system consisting of a free and premium tier. This is probably similar as to what we have seen in Apex Legends and some other games. The free tier usually consists of comsetic items every few levels/tiers and the premium tier bumps up that frequency and rarity.

Source: https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-10/Announcement-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Post-Launch-Approach-to-New-Content