outstretched ban imo

Your GUID :

Nickname when you were banned :let it be...
Admin who banned you :i punch infants
Why you were banned : rule 5
Why you think this ban should be lifted : 

i play (snipe) the same way since the start against pewpew call911 gex linux6.1 and many many MANY more regular players and they also play the same way i do against me. all the admins that join that server have specked me including that guy that banned me today, and there has been no problem. what changed now and i got banned??
are any past 
transgressions alleged or true of mine piled up so i get banned on excuses???
also the rules of nn say warn >kick >ban
while lmg-assault  campers get that leniency i get banned 1d after 1 w for spawnkilling, he also said something about places of interest or some stuff like that, meaning that i am not allowed to wallbang??

Your actions in game are toxic to say the least, from fights with other people over the chat to being a smartass with admins and players in general. You got warned for wallbanging and spawnkilling after which you got into a small argument about it, no big deal. Then you said "enjoy spray" and started killing people while they were spawning (again being a smartass in that moment) which got you to where we are now. It would be a kick if you acted like a normal human being. And it's only a 1 day temp ban so sit this one out.

Next time try and think about actions before acting

Foxy<3 likes this

5592124 ALL enjoy the game following the rules Mon, 27/05/19 (16:34)

5592120 ALL enjoy Mon, 27/05/19 (16:33)

5592115 ALL !notice wolf rule 3 Mon, 27/05/19 (16:33)

5592112 ALL spray... Mon, 27/05/19 (16:33)

5592097 ALL enjoy Mon, 27/05/19 (16:32)

No such thing was said as "enjoy spray", they were two separate comments ...

I see a lot of rule #2 lang and rule #5 camping ... you are banned for 1 day: next time move out and don't argue, just play

If you have a problem with an admin, send @Substanz a PM...

See you next time

penetrator, Roohansama and Substanz like this

QmXjtKY.png